Qualicum First Nation *WATERFRONT* Campground
In order to ensure a positive experience for all our quest, we ask that all persons please make themselves aware, and abide to the guidelines detailed on this website.
Guidelines in Simple
- Daily – 7:00am to 9:00 pm
- Gate are locked 9:00pm to 7:00am
- Please note: Check out time 11:00AM
- Please respect the physical boundaries of all campsites so as not to intrude upon another guests personal space, all units are to be positioned straight in not sideways.
- Campsite cleanliness benefits all our quest, for safety sake please keep campsites tidy and free of garbage and debris.
- Further to: please ensure that all food waste, drink containers etc. are properly disposed of to prevent unwelcomed visits from our wildlife friends.
- Please be respectful of other guest by keeping noise to an acceptable level during the days, and by adhering to the designated “quite hours” between 11:00PM and 8:00AM
- Please note: Generators are only permitted between the hours of 10:00am and 2:00pm
- While pets are allowed, it is the owners responsibility to ensure that all pets are kept on a leash, and to clean up after them, thank you.
- Fires are only permitted in the BBQ shelter and below high water mark when there is no danger of forest fire.
- Fire Restrictions: Notices will be posted during extreme fire conditions and by law must be adhered to.
- Sani Dump is available for campers that are registered (paid) guest of our campground.
- Sani Dump privileges are available for non-campers for the nominal fee of $30.00.
- In order to protect the natural ecology, shellfish harvesting is not permitted on any beach fronting lands contained within the boundaries of the Qualicum First Nation reserve.
Right of Refusal
- The Chief and Council of the Qualicum First Nation, reserves the right to evict any camper without a refund for violation of any of the above rules and regulations.
Disclaimer of Liability
- Qualicum First Nation is not responsible for any loss or injury, including those that may be incurred at or on the playground. Please ensure that your children are properly supervised at all times.